Project : Angel Eye Hospital
Scope of Work
- Air Conditioning for General areas and 2 Operation theatres
- Capacity: 72 HP
- IDU: Ducted, 4 way and 2 way Cassettes and High walls
- Control: Wired, Wireless Remote Controller
Challenges in the Project
- Low ceiling height .
- Limited space to keep the outdoor units .
- The hospital floors were divided into several areas and rooms each having individual indoor unit for maximum diversity .
The Ambience Solution
- Ambience suggested to place the outdoor VRF units on the mumty.
- We chose lower capacities indoor units to fit into the low ceiling comfortably, ducting was also designed specifically to allow the maximum height and providing indoor for each area provided maximum diversity .