Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Scope of Work
- Cassettes for Classroom, AHU for Auditorium, Hi wall for Hostel Blocks and Ductables for office
- Capacity: 772 HP
- IDU: 4 way Cassette, Ductable, AHU, Hi Wall
- Control: Wired, Wireless Remote Controller
Challenges in the Project
- Air-conditioning of Auditorium was a challenge since it had with sitting capacity of 300 with a big stage
- Client also wanted an AHU cooling solution due to which the units had to be placed outside the Auditorium which was not the best solution specially with students crossing over.
- Initially client was seeking 2 splits in each class room
The Ambience Solution
- Ambience suggested to install Thermal break type AHUs that were placed on the Terrace and were connected to DVMS outdoor units .
- The temperature was maintained by the discharge air sensor and central control was managed by data management server.
- The discharge air sensor took care of the precise opening of the electronic expansion valve (EEV), while the Data management server (DMS) ensured that they were no false running of the indoor units
- Client got extra space in hall outside auditorium which was otherwise blocked by AHU’s
- Cassette Units in Classrooms ensured lowest noise and proper air distribution